Total Pageviews

Friday, October 27, 2006

More PPSE

What is the connection between multiple intelligences, multiple literacies and multidisciplinary integration?
Worth thnking about.
Hugging and bridging are good concepts to remember David P/Berkins?
Graphic organisers are many . There's even a meta-organizer floating about.Interesting.
Geethu gave us a nice handout on docuenting and making your own book.
End of the sessions. Tara asked me if I've chewed off more than I can handle. I always do. Something makes me live on the edge. On the verge of breakdown.
Kalpana observed my class. Observed is a peculiar word. Yet to receive the feedback.
Shuch has sent me some handsome feedback on my class demonstrating differentiated instruction.
I'm tickled pink because Shuch's from Harvard.

I am caught in the vicious trap of the jungle of urban work.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers