Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mira Kapoor's review of my book A Treatise on Poetry for Beginners.

Poetry, this word always makes me miss a beat. But that's not enough to write well. I knew I have that appetite to learn, but I did not know what to read and how to start. Met Koshy sir on Facebook. Of course, we all know him on fb. Got to read his book ... A Treatise on Poetry. A beginner like me was in need of something which was fun and learning both. This book is outstanding. I was glued to it, once I dived into it. Less of lecture, more of learning, that too in such a light manner. It gave full rein to my "infant" imagination. The strength of this book lies in the way it is written. I knew nothing about poetry, but this book held my hand and took me through a lot of things, so beautifully. I feel good and i am more confident now. Every beginner must read it. A beaut. I, as a beginner, loved it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers