Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Glopowrimo #20

Glopwrimo #20
Two Malayalis speak to each other in two different local English Vinglish accents - the first from Thiruvanathapuram and the second more from central Travancore.
"I yam valways lait for vurk, Gopan"
"I am olways lait going bak to reech hom, Cheriacho"
"Vat to do?"
"Nothing. Cuming for a smol?"
"Smal? Vy note a large?"
"Cum"
"Now aye feel better but the verld is spinning, Gopo."
I so streing sites too. As if that gerl was vinking at me, Cheriacho."
"Vich gerl? The vun in the boster?
"Eggsact seim vun"
"Have vun mo' large, she vill be sinking also laik the Taitanic."
Hahaha, then ve vill both go dowun"
"Yus, but she vil lift us up, hehehe"
"Yus, yus, what goes up must cum dowun"
"No, no, what goes dowun..."
"What goes dowun?"
"Laik every akshun has an iqual end oposit reakshun"
"Haha, but she is still vinking."
"Vink bak."
"Swupose sumun in the bar thinks aye yam vinking et him?"
"Aiyyo, athu preshnamakum. athu venda, let her vink on."
"Vink on, Vink on, mai pretti vun, vink on, vink on, said 'e"
Hehehehehehehehe yu are fully drunk, I see
Hahahahahahaha so are yu, I see
"I yam olways lait for vurk, Gopa, Gopo Gopan saar"
"& I yam vallways lait going hom, Cheriacha, cheriacho, mon cherie."
Listener's note: Even their accents changed fully to each other's by the end of this delightful ramble 

Blog Archive

Followers