Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 07, 2019

I do not know what I deserve.
But I don't seem to have got it -
Whatever it is!
I am ready to let go of nothing
and no one.
My hunger for love knows no limits.
If I gave myself a gift
it would be nothing less than
- the gentlest gift -
the Nobel
for what I am capable of writing which has not yet showed up on paper
The brightest song I, my body, ever held
was thrice, my new-born children
but first, my wife who birthed them
If I gifted myself joy
I would also gift you, my love, the moon
but only if you said I am your universe
could or would I give you the moon
and
everything else which are all in it
including this gift which given alone can be received multiplied
the gift of my love for 'thee'
for free
for all time, y' see.
©Koshy AV

1 comment:

Jaya G said...

💐

Blog Archive

Followers