Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Napowrimo Day 7 April 7 (A Poem based on a news item) Wo/e/men (can) Rape Too

This is a boring prompt, for me, so I am gonna write rubbish that will shock and thrill all of you :D I've no inspiration and I am bored as hell. Planets raining iron, pink moons,  and new moons in Kentucky, and corona tragedies just don't cut it for me!

Khalil was a waiter, and we could not wait to err

We went to get a platter

From his pretty eater-

y. He came. We kid-napped the caterer

Khalil, the sexy waiter

Who said women can't

We can and we will

Took him to our house

Gave him drugged milk to drink

Then we made him shrink

Three of us, we raped him

Daily, for four days' sin

Then we threw him near the river

In Qayyumabad

We are rich, from Clifton

The men we taught a lesson

Women can also rape

The Rap we now await

From the cops of this town

Rape is always wrong

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers