Total Pageviews

Friday, April 16, 2021

Published in Stefan Bohdan's international anthology Paradise on Earth

 Thanks

Stefan Bohdan

for including me in the International Anthology Paradise on Earth. The first poem was written for a TSL prompt last year. These have just been published in Paradise on Earth: An International Anthology. There is a story behind it, I had published the first one on my blog and then sent these three of which the other two were written later to an Indian erotic anthology which had rejected it as I don't fit Indian ideas of what good poetry writing should be like due to Indian editors' ingrained and often even unknown to themselves biases but the same day I saw Stefan's call and did not know him at all but thought I would send and in an hour it was made known to me by him that he had accepted it. When man closes one door God opens another. Grateful to Stefan always and to be in such a fine anthology, one of the best I have seen in a long, long time after Brian Wrixon's , Daniela Voicu's, Ra Sh's, and one or two others in which Santosh Bakaya appeared and Scott Thomas Outlar and Aparna Lanjewar Bose and our own (TSL's )

The Significant Anthology

and Umbilical Chords and Muffled Moans and Roseate Sonnet anthologies.

I will buy and share the links when he releases them. Meanwhile, enjoy my poems that I promise are worth reading! ❤ to all


I might change one line the penultimate line, in the Sakhi poem now to 'nothing and no one does'.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers