Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

First revew on smashwords by Angel Meredith of my book A Treatise on Poetry for Beginners.

Thank you Angel Meredith for not only being the first person I know to buy my book in eformat but also review it and to give me a sober review and estimate of it on smashwords. Ladies and gentlemen, my first official review! Reviews You need to purchase this book before you can review it. Review by: Angel Meredith on Sep. 03, 2012 : Four out of five stars. I absolutely loved this book! It was information overload! The wisdom between the pages isn't just for beginners. It's for anyone who wants to improve their writing skills. Dr. Koshy is a knowledgeable critic and author who teaches how to write more effectively, by insisting on one using proper English and grammar. As a fellow poet and twice published author, he uses his experiences to convey ideas in a firm manner. Increase your chances of becoming a published author by taking his advice, and buy this book! I gave this book 4 stars, only because I will save 5 stars for the likes of Shakespeare and Aristotle!!! (reviewed within a week of purchase)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers