Total Pageviews

Friday, December 06, 2013

Happy I am going to be in Dazzling Bards (Volume one) of poets of today who write in English by Kiriti Sengupta to be brought out with an introduction by Yayati Sri Madan Gandhi, founder-president of Poetry Society of India.
Let me make a quick announcement here. This is something that I could never imagine beforehand. It was Subhankar Paul, the editor of 'Hiranyagarbha' who practically forced me to write on the contemporary Indian poets, the ones who are writing in English-language. I went on writing, critiquing, and much more with my select poets and their works, and kept counting on the scores of remarks of my readers and well wishers on the posts I made. My enterprise reached its pinnacle as Sri Madan Gandhi, the founder-president of The Poetry Society of India happily agreed to produce and publish my manuscript in the form of a book, titled MY DAZZLING BARDS (Vol:I). The book will be published in a month's time, and will be available all across the nation. I have personally requested Sri Gandhi to write the foreword of my book.

My beloved poets, you beget and feature in all the ten chapters that my book will comprise of. Would you, please, let me know your feedback?

I take this opportunity to present my first rendition in Hindi (edited by Nitin Soni, New Delhi.):

हर दिन सुनहरा होता है
बस अपनी और सिर्फ अपनी ही
नज़र का फरक बन जता है।

ये जो सूरज है, इसे
रात भी भुलाती नही
चांद भी सुबह
मुस्कुराते हुए नज़र आता हैं।

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers